Quick Guide To Install Brother Printer On Your Own
The article mentions a comprehensive guide for Brother wireless printer setup without using the CD-ROM. The customer service and support numbers are also made available here. Thus, go through the proper way to install brother printer at your home or office.
Brother is a recognized company that is known for offering excellent quality products for both home and work. Some of its popular products include printers, scanners, and sewing machines. The company has more than 100 years of history and has won several awards and recognitions including the iF design award and PCMag award. If you have also just bought a printer from the company, we can help you with the Brother Wireless Printer Setup. Before you begin to install Brother Printer, it is important that you know all the wireless network settings of your router or WLAN access point.
How To Install Brother Printer?
Following is a step-by-step guide to install brother printer wireless without using the CD-ROM:
Step 1: Configure The Wireless Settings (Using The Control Panel)
Before starting, it is important to remember that the Brother Machine supports only the first WEP key. So in case your router uses multiple WEP keys, you must enter the key only for the first WEP key. So here we go to check how to install brother printer wireless on your PC.
- Turn on the brother machine by connecting the AC power cord to it and then connecting it to an electric socket.
- Press the ‘Menu’ button and using the up and down arrow keys, select the option ‘Network’ and then press ‘OK’.
- Similarly using the up and down arrow, select the option ‘Setup Wizard’ and then press ‘OK’.
- The option ‘WLAN Enable?’ will appear on the screen. Enabling this will initiate the wireless setup wizard.
- The brother machine will now such for the available networks and will display a list of SSIDs that are available. Using the up and down arrow keys, choose the suitable SSID and then press ‘OK’.
- You will have to choose one of the following steps according to your authentication method:
- In case the authentication and encryption method used by you requires a network key, you need to enter your network key. Now enter the WEP key and press ‘OK’. If you wish to apply these settings select ‘Yes’ and if you wish to cancel the settings, select ‘No’.
- In case you do not have an encryption mode and you use an open system authentication method, you can move to the next step.
- ‘WPS is available’ will appear on the screen if your WLAN router or access point supports WPS. Now press the ‘UP’ key to connect the machine using the automatic wireless mode. When ‘Press WPS on rtr’ will appear on the screen, you must press the WPS button on your router. Now press ‘UP’ arrow key twice.
- Now the machine will try to connect to the wireless device that has been selected.
You will see ‘Connected’ on the machine’s LCD display in case your wireless device is connected successfully. It will also print the wireless status report of your machine. Now the brother printer setup is complete, and you are well aware of how to install brother printer.
However, if you will fail to install Brother Printer, you will see an error code on the status report, and you can reach our support team for knowing proper way of brother printer setup.
In case the Brother Printer machine has a touch screen, the steps that are to be followed are a little different. Once you follow all the required steps for the Brother wireless printer setup, the LCD display of the machine will display ‘Connected’. But if there is any error in the settings, you will not be able to install Brother Printer and will have to follow all the steps once again.
Step 2: Download The Driver
For Windows Users: Go to the download section on the official website of Brothers and download the Full driver and software package. Follow all the instructions for installation that are given on the download page.
For Macintosh Users: Go to the download section on the official website of Brothers and download the printer driver. All the instructions for installation are available in the download itself.
Get The Best Customer Service And Brother Printer Tech Support Number Here
Besides providing the best quality products, the company also assures excellent customer service and brother printer tech support number to solve various issues. You can also choose to speak to the customer service on the Brother Printer Customer Service Number. For sales inquiries, customer support and technical support, call the Brother Printer Tech Support Phone Numbers +1-833-226-1222 any time.